Is committed to ensuring that those working with children and vulnerable adults adopt best practice to ensure the health, safety and welfare of the participants and staff.
The club will endeavour to promote the highest standards of care for all members, staff and officials by:
• The adoption of the BG Health, Safety and Welfare guidelines.
• The adoption of the BG guidelines for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable adults.
• The appointment of a Welfare Officer KAY HOWARD to whom grievances or complaints can be made confidentially.
• Ensuring that staff are suitably trained in Child Protection and Health, Safety and Welfare issues.
• Ensuring that coaches and officials have been screened to confirm their suitability to work with children. Where appropriate this will include Criminal Record Bureau disclosure.
• Ensuring that best coaching practice guidelines are followed at all times.
• Ensuring that grievances or complaints are dealt with promptly and in accordance with the grievance procedures.
• Ensuring that a minimum of two responsible adults are present at all training sessions or events.
• Ensuring that the participants and/or parents are aware of the purpose of videoing, filming or photography during training or events.
• Having a zero tolerance level or poor practice, bullying or any potential form of abuse.
Chairperson’s Name: Paula Belton
Signed: Paula Belton