The Sheffield Workshop
Is committed to exemplary standards of conduct through the principles of equity and good moral and ethical frameworks.
The club will encourage individuals from all communities to become involved at all levels of participation, coaching, officiating and management.
The club will ensure that all members and staff adhere to the following equity principles.
- All persons must respect the rights, dignity and worth of every human being.
- All individuals must be treated fairly and equally regardless of gender, age, ethnic origin, religion or political persuasion or disability.
- Equity must permeate throughout strategic and development plans.
- An equal professional service will be provided for all participants and discrimination through race, gender or disability will not be tolerated.
- Sexual and racial harassment and discrimination will be prohibited.
Chairperson’s Name: Paula Belton
Signed: Paula Belton